Since 2005, I’ve been helping people gain peace of mind and ease in their body through my work with shiatsu and massage therapy. At Close Massage Therapy & Health Analysis, I combine over 12 years massage experience with education in mind-body therapies. My passion is helping interpret the body’s signs and symptoms from a unique perspective, in order to move towards greater health and personal freedom.
Each session addresses the needs of the client and is guided by health analysis integrated into hands on treatment.
CONTINUING EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS:
- 21 Day Nervous System Tune-Up, Irene Lyon (2017)
- Stress and the Relaxation Response: The Fundamentals of Mind Body Medicine, Massachusetts General Hospital (2017)
- Mental Health and the Body Symposium, RMTA (2017)
- Be in Harmony Workshop, Lise Bourbeau (2017)
- Self I-Dentity Through Ho’oponopono, IZI LLC (2016, 2017)
- Zero Balancing I, Sheila Lukasiewich, BPE, BSC (PT) (2016)
- Healing Qigong, John Weiss, MMQ (2016)
- Manual Lymph Drainage, Therapy I, Dr. Vodder School International (2014)
- Diploma of Massage & Hydrotherapy, Utopia Academy (2012)
- Diploma of Acupressure, Shiatsu major, Canadian Acupressure College (2005)
- Certificate of Foot Reflexology, Pacific Institute of Reflexology (2004)
- College of Massage Therapists of BC, active registrant
- Shiatsu Therapy Association of BC, active registrant